Selling Your Scottsdale Home
- Request a free report showing the approximate value of your home in today’s market
- Schedule a free staging consultation so your home can attract more home buyers
- Sign up for the Neighborhood Home Price Monitor
All three options are free and without obligation.
Scottsdale – Sales to List Price Ratio
Scottsdale Dollar Volume
New Listings, Active Listings, Pended Listings & Sold Listings
My Pledge of Performance
- I will be honest and transparent.
- I will keep my word.
- I will be easy to reach.
- I will listen to you and work with you as a partner.
- I will treat you with respect and courtesy.
- I will represent you exclusively.
- I will adhere to the National Association of Realtors Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice.
The Listing Process
- Home staging consultation to assist you in preparing your home for the market
- Review and discuss the current market trends
- Review the home selling process and your obligations as a Seller
- Review and discuss all the listing paperwork and provide you with electronic copies for your records
- Prepare an approximate Seller’s Net Spreadsheet to show you the costs of the sale and your anticipated proceeds
- Review seller etiquette and showing instructions
- Discuss the benefits and security features of the electronic lockbox
- Review required disclosures – Seller Property Disclosures, Lead Based Paint, etc.
Attention to Detail
- Display professional photos (between 30-50 depending on the size of your home)
- Input as much information into the Multiple Listing Service as is available
- Upload floor plans and other documents as appropriate
- Create public remarks for the Multiple Listing Service that will inspire showings
- E-normous Exposure on Zillow, Trulia, Yahoo, Google Maps and over 300 other additional websites
- Old fashioned Direct Mail to let potential buyers know of your home listing
- Full color flyers of your home listing
- Home Tours as appropriate
- Introductory Open House
- Coordinate all showings to work with your schedule and situation
- Follow up with all showing agents and forward feedback to you promptly.
- Answer my phone when you call – or respond as soon as possible
- Provide you with regular market updates
- Contact you weekly to discuss your home listing and the showing activity
- Keep your personal information confidential from everyone at all times
From Offer to Close
- Assist with negotiating all purchase offers with you
- Review and discuss the closing process
- Assist in preparation for a positive home inspection
- Assist with negotiating the Buyer Request for Repairs
- Assist in finding a new place to live
- Assist in coordinating agreed upon home repairs
- Provide frequent and accurante communications between escrow company and buyer’s agent
- Discuss and review move-out, clean-up and utility switch.
- Review final settlement statement prior to closing appointment
- Coordinate closing appointment at escrow
Whether you are buying a Scottsdale home for the first-time home buyer or you are looking to move up, buying a home in Scottsdale is an emotional and exciting experience. Every Scottsdale home and neighborhood is unique, but there is one just right for you. With some lifestyle reflection, you begin the process. Clarity comes when you actually get out and visit homes. We are sure you will find a Scottsdale home to love. Start searching...
The Scottsdale real estate market is going strong and the prices are moving upwards. The average home price in Scottsdale over the last twelve months is approximately $645,000. Like any asset we own, it is smart to know the current value of your home.
Check out the most recent real estate activity for Scottsdale and the Phoenix Metro Area. The number of monthly sales for January came in at 6006. January is always a slow month for closings, but we have surpassed the 6000 mark for the first time since January 2012.