HomeSmart – Real Estate Made Easy
HomeSmart is a company that focuses on making real estate easy. I have worked with some of the best brokers and companies in Arizona and even owned my own brokerage for a time, but I chose to make the move to HomeSmart in 2012 and have not regretted the decision. HomeSmart provides excellent support so I can do what I love best – working with individuals to buy and sell Scottsdale and Phoenix homes.
- Re/Max Fine Properties – Scottsdale, Arizona – January 2002 – February 2005
- Re/Max Excalibur – Scottsdale Arizona – February 2005 – May 2006
- Unique Scottsdale Homes – Scottsdale Arizona – May 2006 – July 2012
- Highly innovative
- Strong technology offerings
- 16+ Years of serving home buyers and home sellers
- Largest rediential real estate brokerage in Arizona
- National franchise with beginnings in Scottsdale
- Founded in 2000 by Matt Widdows
The Scottsdale real estate market is going strong and the prices are moving upwards. The average home price in Scottsdale over the last twelve months is approximately $645,000. Like any asset we own, it is smart to know the current value of your home.
Check out the most recent real estate activity for Scottsdale and the Phoenix Metro Area. The number of monthly sales for January came in at 6006. January is always a slow month for closings, but we have surpassed the 6000 mark for the first time since January 2012.
Whether you are buying a Scottsdale home for the first-time home buyer or you are looking to move up, buying a home in Scottsdale is an emotional and exciting experience. Every Scottsdale home and neighborhood is unique, but there is one just right for you. With some lifestyle reflection, you begin the process. Clarity comes when you actually get out and visit homes. We are sure you will find a Scottsdale home to love. Start searching...