Scottsdale Arizona – Buyer Advisory
Arizona Buyer Advisory is a Must Read
The Arizona Buyer Advisory a consumer document prepared by the Arizona Department of Real Estate. It is designed to assist the buyer in evaluating the home and neighborhood in which he wishes to purchase property. Some of the more common issues that a buyer may decide to investigate or verify concerning a property purchase, that are addressed in this advisory are:
- Common documents a buyer should review
- Physical conditions in the property the buyer should investigate
- Conditions affecting the surrounding area that the buyer should investigate
This version of the Arizona Buyer Advisory was last revised in June 2018.
Buyer Home Inspection Resource Links
- Crime – Search by Scottsdale Address
- Lead Based Paint Hazards
- Sex Offenders – Search by Scottsdale Address
- Superfund Information for Scottsdale
- Swimming Pool, Hot Tub and Spa Enclosure Requirements in Scottsdale
- Termites – Search Property to see if Termites have been found within last 5 years – Based on Address
There are 30 schools in the Scottsdale Unified School District, which serves about 24,000 students. The boundaries include most of the city of Scottsdale, all the town of Paradise Valley, a small section of the city of Tempe and the Arcadia neighborhood in Phoenix.
- 2015 – Desert Mountain High School recognized as a Top High School
- 2015 – Arcadia High School recognized as a Top High School
- 2014 – Chaparral High School was ranked 22nd in the nation by Newsweek.
Boundary Map of Scottsdale Schools – Current as of August 1, 2016Scottsdale-school-district-boundary-map
Scottsdale Zip Code Map
Click on map to go to interactive google map
Create A Custom Search
When you want to search more seriously, then create a custom search. You can specify any number of search queries such as:
- # Bedrooms
- # Bathrooms
- # Garages
- Year Built
- Square Feet
- Price Range
The Scottsdale real estate market is going strong and the prices are moving upwards. The average home price in Scottsdale over the last twelve months is approximately $645,000. Like any asset we own, it is smart to know the current value of your home.
Check out the most recent real estate activity for Scottsdale and the Phoenix Metro Area. The number of monthly sales for January came in at 6006. January is always a slow month for closings, but we have surpassed the 6000 mark for the first time since January 2012.
Whether you are buying a Scottsdale home for the first-time home buyer or you are looking to move up, buying a home in Scottsdale is an emotional and exciting experience. Every Scottsdale home and neighborhood is unique, but there is one just right for you. With some lifestyle reflection, you begin the process. Clarity comes when you actually get out and visit homes. We are sure you will find a Scottsdale home to love. Start searching...