Phoenix & Scottsdale Metro Distribution of Home Prices
Where are the most affordable homes and the expensive homes in the Phoenix Scottsdale Metro area?
These 13 images show the distribution of home prices from $1 to $10,000,000+ throughout the Phoenix Scottsdale Metro area. The only criteria used in this search of single family homes in the ARMLS database is price range. While the screenshots were taken on July 11, 2019, the associated home searches are updated in real time by ARMLS (Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service).
The ARMLS database, while focusing on the Phoenix Scottsdale Metro area, allows home listings from all Arizona cities, so homes within the searches are not exclusive to the metro area.
Keep in Mind While Viewing Searches
- Listings are sorted by most recent listings first.
- You can sort all columns by clicking on column header.
- You can edit any search to view different price ranges and specific cities.
- You can save the search if you log in to or create a portal account.
- View Menu on top right of search to view photos and details.
Click on each map image to view associated real-time MLS home search matching the price criteria.
News from NAR - National Association of Realtors
- Foreign Buyer Purchases Fall to Lowest Level With Lingering Impacts into 2022
During April 2020–March 2021, the dollar volume of U.S. existing homes purchased by foreign buyers fell 27% to $54.4 billion and the number of existing homes purchased fell 31% to 107,000 units compared to the levels in the prior 12-month period.
- 2021 NAR Real Estate Forecast Summit: Global Update
Housing experts from around the world, including NAR's Chief Economist Lawrence Yun, provide various outlooks on the changing international real estate market.
- July 2021 Commercial Market Insights
Sustained job creation, more consumer spending, and the continuing return of the workforce to the office underpinned the commercial real estate market's recovery across all property sectors in the first half of 2021.
- Annual Foreign Investment in U.S. Existing-Home Sales Falls 27% to $54.4 Billion, Lowest Level in a Decade
From April 2020 through March 2021, foreign buyers purchased 107,000 properties, down 31% from the prior year, as the COVID-19 pandemic led to a strong global economic contraction and a decline in international tourist and business arrivals.