Phoenix & Scottsdale Metro Distribution of Home Prices
Where are the most affordable homes and the expensive homes in the Phoenix Scottsdale Metro area?
These 13 images show the distribution of home prices from $1 to $10,000,000+ throughout the Phoenix Scottsdale Metro area. The only criteria used in this search of single family homes in the ARMLS database is price range. While the screenshots were taken on July 11, 2019, the associated home searches are updated in real time by ARMLS (Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service).
The ARMLS database, while focusing on the Phoenix Scottsdale Metro area, allows home listings from all Arizona cities, so homes within the searches are not exclusive to the metro area.
Keep in Mind While Viewing Searches
- Listings are sorted by most recent listings first.
- You can sort all columns by clicking on column header.
- You can edit any search to view different price ranges and specific cities.
- You can save the search if you log in to or create a portal account.
- View Menu on top right of search to view photos and details.
Click on each map image to view associated real-time MLS home search matching the price criteria.
News from NAR - National Association of Realtors
- 13 Months Later, Where Do Mortgages Stand?
According to the Snapshot on Race and Home Buying in America, which uses Census ACS data, the homeownership rate for Black Americans is 42%, Hispanic Americans 48.1%, Asian Americans 60.7%, and White Americans 69.8%.
- Instant Reaction: Consumer Price Index, April 13, 2021
Over the last 12 months, the inflation rate rose 2.6%, compared to 1.7% in February and 1.4% in January, respectively.
- Tracking Jobless Claims by State: Week Ending April 3, 2021
The economy added nearly one million jobs in March, 2021, the fastest acceleration since August, 2020. Although the economy is creating jobs, layoffs are still happening.
- Housing Affordability Falls in February as Home Price Growth Surges
Affordability declined in February compared to January as the median family income rose by 3.5% while the monthly mortgage payment increased 5%.