Your Preferred Scottsdale Realtor®
We’re happy to help!
Email me, text me, or send me a FB message
Send A Message To Melissa
Melissa O'Connell, CRS
Associate Broker - HomeSmart
Why Choose Melissa O’Connell As Your Scottsdale Realtor®?
If you are buying or selling residential real estate in Scottsdale, choose Melissa O’Connell. Melissa has lived in Scottsdale since 1993. Her children have attended Scottsdale schools and she has lived in 5 different Scottsdale communities including Hidden Hills, Scottsdale Ranch, McCormick Ranch and Sonoran Heights. Melissa O’Connell has been a licensed Arizona real estate agent since 1993 and a licensed Arizona real estate broker since 2006.
Melissa says: “If you have worked with me previously, you know that above all, I value honesty and clear communications.”
The Personal Side of Melissa
- I grew up in Vacaville, a small California town between San Francisco and Sacramento.
- My first job was doing secretarial work in my father’s law office while in high school.
- I spent my Junior year of college studying Art History at the University of Bordeaux, France
- After graduating from UC Berkeley, I spent two years living and working in Paris, France.
- I have been married to Bob for more than 30 years.
- I have two beautiful and intelligent daughters and 3 amazing grandchildren.
- I am fascinated by genealogy and finding the missing pieces of my family puzzle.
- My favorite travel location is France.
- I love to read!
- Hiking in the Sonoran desert is amazing.
- Another of my favorite pastimes is bike riding on Scottsdale’s green belt.
- I am a fan of Words with Friends and Sudoku.
- For you CAL fans – I worked in the dining hall at The Lair of the Bear – Camp Gold during the summer before my Junior year.
“You went above and beyond what you had to do and we are so grateful to have had a realtor and mentor like you!”
Buyer’s Agent for my Listing
“It was a pleasure working with you – your professionalism and communication was much appreciated. Best short sale transaction I’ve ever had. ”
Stacey & Barry
Listing and Purchase
“We really appreciate your candor and sound advice, even if we don’t accept it immediately. You are a rare breed in the real estate business…you know your stuff and you go the extra mile for your clients.”